SOLCOT Centro Médico - Overview
In Solcot we have the best medical team specialized in traumatology in Madrid (Spain). We put at your disposal the latest technologies and innovations of the sector, and we do it in a familiar and close environment.
Our team is made up of orthopedic surgeons, traumatologists, physiotherapists, nurses, as well as an emergency service specialized in traumatology in Madrid. A personalized assistance that distinguishes us from other centers. We are people serving people. Our professionals are specialists in carrying out techniques,which will facilitate a more bearable postoperative period and a quick recovery.
At Solcot we offer you an integral service. We organize everything quickly, efficiently and simply, so you do not have to worry about anything else.
Solcot is located in the Santa Elena Clinic. We have the latest diagnostic and surgical technologies, along with all the services of a general hospital. The center has 24/7 emergency service, ICU, Surgical Day Hospital and diagnostic support services. The facilities are continuously being renewed, in order to offer the highest standards of healthcare excellence and comfort to our patients.
We have a commitment to operate emergency cases within 48 hours of admission (if there is no medical contraindication).
These are the reasons why you should contact us
1. Our Medical Team
Our doctors are specialized in Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery with an extensive and contrasted experience along their professional careers.
We offer a broad portfolio of services in Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery in Madrid, covering all diagnostic, surgical, orthopedic and rehabilitative needs.
3. Our team
In order to provide our clients with the best service, we have a specialized staff in different areas. We speak several languages, including:English, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Ukrainian
4. Our privileged location
We are the department of the Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery at the Clinic Santa Elena, located in Vallehermoso's neighbourhood. We have the latest diagnostic and surgical technologies, along with all services of a general hospital.
How to book a medical service?
• Explain us your case.
• We will book you an appointment with our specialists as well as for the diagnostic tests,depending on your needs and possibilities.
• We will organize your trip: Flights, transportation from and to the airport,accommodation, accompaniment and translator, restaurant’s reservation, among other services.
What can you expect the day of the medical appointment?
• We will meet you at the Hotel and accompany you to the medical appointment and diagnostic tests.
• We will wait for the results and on the same day, we will see the specialist again and get the diagnosis.
• We will accompany you back to the Hotel and will explain you all next steps.
Departments and specialty centers at SOLCOT Centro Médico
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Accommodation arrangements
- Phone in rooms
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 6
- Year established: 2013
The data provided in this page was provided by SOLCOT Centro Médico
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Feb 9, 2021.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please