||Obstetrics and Gynecology
1975 (42 years since graduation)
- 1981-1984 Clinical İnstructor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Albany Medical College, New York
- 1981-1984 Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Albany Medical College, New York, U.S.A.
- 1985-1987 Chairman & Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Marmara Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1989-1997 Chairman of Obstetrics & Gynecology, International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1997-2002 Chairman of Obstetrics & Gynecology Kadir Has University Medical School, Metropolitan Hospital, İSTANBUL
1999-now Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Kadir Has University Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey
- Michigan State Licence
- Ohio State Licence
- New York State Licence
- Turkish Medical Licence
||High School: Science High School, Ankara, Turkey
Medical School: Cerrahpaşa Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey
1974 - 75 Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
1975-79 Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio, U.S.A.
1979-1981 Albany Medical College,Albany,New York,U.S.A
||- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopist
- Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Advanced Operative Hysteroscopy and Gynecologic Laparoscopy Certificate American Council For Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Member, European Society of Human Reproductive Endocrinology
- IVF Specialist Certificate, TURKEY