Rabin Medical Center - Overview
Rabin Medical Center (RMC) is a collaboration of 2 hospitals who joined in 2006 to form the second largest medical complex in Israel.
Rabin Medical Center is a tertiary care hospital that can handle the most complicated cases in all medical sub-specialties, with 4,500 staff members and over 1,000 physicians.
The hospital's "centers of excellence" include:
RMC International department
- The largest Cardiothoracic department in Israel, were over 16,000 cardiac operations are performed annually.
- The Davidof Center for cancer treatment, prevention and research, is the most sophisticated and innovative facility in the Middle East for the treatment of malignant diseases, providing medical treatment to approximately 15% of Israel's cancer patients.
- The Helen Schneider Hospital for Women - offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services including management of high risk pregnancies, a complete spectrum of assisted reproductive technologies, and close to 8,500 births a year.
RMC International provides services for international patients, offering personalized top-level medical care, assuring the comfort and convenience of patients coming to Israel for medical treatment.
Coordinating all aspects of personal care, RMC international provides patient evaluation, cost estimates, expert medical consultations, and arrangements for all required medical services including interpretation assistance, help with travel arrangements and accommodations during your stay in Israel.
Upon your arrival you and your family will be personally accompanied by RMC International staff, who is always available to meet your needs and make you feel at home.
Departments and specialty centers at Rabin Medical Center
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Private Rooms
- Internet connection
- Number of doctors: 1000
- Number of beds: 1300
- Year established: 1936
The data provided in this page was provided by Rabin Medical Center
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Feb 9, 2017.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please