Medical Park Hospitals Group - Overview
MLPCare is the pioneering actor of the sector with the objective of being accessible for everyone from all over the world and providing the personalized and qualified medical service with its state of art technologies such as Da Vinci, True Beam, Tomotheraphy, Gamma Knife, and experienced academic physicians in their fields in each hospital.
MLPCARE hospitals have been accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), TÜV SÜD, EBMT (European Bone Marrow Transplantation Joint), European Community for non-relative Bone Marrow Transplantations and also became a member of US International Bone Marrow Transplantation Association, International Organ Transplantation Associations and International Cellular Therapy Association.
Under this giant and powerful structure, Medical Park Hospitals Group serves at international standards based on the principle "healthcare for all" with its state of the art medical technologies and the experienced 1.500 physician staff including 235 academic physicians from different medical specialties as the widest medical network in Turkey with its medical knowledge, service quality and facility management experience.
Medical Park Hospitals Group provides well-equipped, high-tech, modern and comfortable units to meet all your healthcare needs.
The multilingual, multicultural staff at the International Patient Center (IPC) offers numerous special services & amenities to make the stay a comfortable and fondly memorable one. The IPC Team is dedicated to making patients and their families feel at home by focusing on their cultural needs and by providing individualized attention. Medical Park’s International Patient Center staff is ready to assist the patient and family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
At the International Patient Center the team takes great pride in providing highly personalized services. The staff members of the International Patient Center are compassionate and sensitive to the special needs of all cultures and they strive to make every patient's experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
The following hospitals, located in Istanbul and Antalya in Turkey, all have international airport services and have professional staff ready to assist and provide first class healthcare to international patients coming from all over the world:
Centers of Excellence and Procedures and Figures by Specialty
The following figures belong to the period between 2011 and 2014.
- Overall number of Surgeries between: 6,122,487
- Brain and Nerve Surgeries: 422,467
- Cardio Vascular (Heart and Vessels Related) Surgeries: 431,417
- Pediatric Surgeries: 112,670
- Eye Health and Disease Cases: 758,601
- General Surgeries: 909,948
- Orthopedics and Traumatology Cases: 818,309
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Cases: 1,108,805
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeries: 284,226
- Otorhinolaryngology: 611,861
- Urology Surgeries: 496,839
- Neurostimulator Success Rate: 80%
Rated the World’s 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson’s Disease Surgery!
- Bone Marrow Transplants: 2,056
- Organ Transplants: 3,545
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgeries: 8,239 (only in 2014)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): 2,584 IVF Operations, Pregnancy Rate: 55-60%, Take-Home-Baby-Rate: 40%
International Health Authorities Certifying The Success
- European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EMBT)
- International Society of Organ Transplantation
- International Society for Cellular Therapy
- Center for International Blood & Marrow Transplant Research
- European Committee
- Joint Commission International (JCI)
- TÜV SÜD
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Halal food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Money exchange
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
The data provided in this page was collected from the Medical Park Hospitals Group
and other internet sources.
last updated on Mar 15, 2019.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please