Fortis Mohali Hospital - Overview
Fortis Hospital Mohali is a JCI accredited hospital, and one of the region’s leading multi-speciality hospitals, with a super-speciality in Heart. Bringing breakthrough technologies to the operating room, the hospital is setting the highest International standards in as many as 26 Medical specialities. All efforts are geared to giving patients the highest degree of skill, world-class cardiac care and comfort.
The hospital, which was awarded the Best Design Award by the American Institute of Architecture in 1999, has the following facilities:
- A Multi-speciality Medical Centre with day care facilities.
- NABL certified path lab.
- State of art blood bank.
- State of Art Operation Theatres with laminar flow with shadow less lighting.
- A 24 hours Emergency Ambulance service.
- A dedicated Emergency & Trauma centre
- Mohali's only 24hr Chemist Shop
Departments and specialty centers at Fortis Mohali Hospital
- Transportation services
- Flight arrangements
- Financing available
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Phone in rooms
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospital has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 200
- Number of beds: 232
- Year established: 2001
The data provided in this page was collected from the Fortis Mohali Hospital
and other internet sources.
last updated on Feb 10, 2017.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please