Fortis Malar Hospital - Overview
The Fortis Malar Hospital is situated in the vibrant city of Chennai, India. It was established in 1992 as a private hospital.
Fortis Malar Hospital contains five specialty centres, designed to provide innovative medical care:
- Malar Heart Institute
- Malar Institute for Renal Sciences
- Malar Specialty Centre for Joints
- Malar Health care for OBG and Gynecology
- Malar Health care Centre for Diabetes
The hospital is equipped with 180 beds and each patient is guaranteed personal care and attention.
Fortis Malar offers diverse assistance to international patients, such as visa and travel assistance, insurance, airport transfer service, language interpreters and local sight-seeing trips.
Departments and specialty centers at Fortis Malar Hospital
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Money exchange
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 90
- Number of beds: 180
- Year established: 1991
The data provided in this page was collected from the Fortis Malar Hospital
and other internet sources.
last updated on Mar 8, 2018.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please