BNH Hospital - Overview
The BNH Hospital was formerly known as the Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital thus the acronym BNH. It was established more than 100 years ago by Mr. George Grenville, the British Ambassador to Thailand during his time.
The present BNH Hospital started operation in 1996. It occupies the same site in Convent Road. The hospital has numerous diagnostic and treatment centres and clinical departments. These centres and clinical departments offer services in Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Dentistry, Pediatrics, OB-GYNE, ENT, Cardiology, Nutrition, and other branches of Medicine.
BNH Hospital receives approximately 75,000 international patients annually, mostly from United States, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and Danmark.
Local and international patients may avail of several room types which include Regent Deluxe, Ambassador Superior Deluxe, and President Suite. The hospital also provides assistance for international patients regarding insurance claims. It has partnered with the Ascott International for hotel accommodations. This service includes free broadband internet, shuttle bus services, among other services.
Departments and specialty centers at BNH Hospital
- Accommodation arrangements
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Number of doctors: 440
- Number of beds: 100
- Year established: 1898
The data provided in this page was collected from the BNH Hospital
and other internet sources.
last updated on Mar 8, 2018.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please