is a reconstructive penile operation which has been performed in adults and
children. The main goal in this surgery is to increase the length and girth of
the penis by a special technique.
What penile enlargement can treat and expected results:
- Small penis, thin
- Penile length in flaccid situation
- Penile width, or girth in both flaccid and erected
Who are good candidates for penile enhancement or
The best indications of this enlargement surgery are
- Men or children with micropenis
- Men with small and thin penis
- Men who have complaints about the penile lenght
- The person who is not happy about the appearance of the
How much does penile enlargement cost? Euro €3,000 Book Now!
It depends on the type of procedure. There are variety of
of procedures including penile lenthening, penile widening operation or both.
The cost depends on the procedure type.
Penile enhancement surgery costs depend on also anesthesia fees, hospital
or surgical facility costs, medical tests, and Surgeon's fee.
What should I expect during a consultation for penile
During your consultation be prepared to discuss:
What about your surgical goals, with regard to both
appearance and erection
- What about your medical conditions, drug allergies and
previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol,
tobacco and drug use
- Previous surgeries
Urologist, specialized in reconstructive surgery, may also:
Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing
health conditions or risk factors
- The options available to you for penile enlargement
- Examine and measure your penile length and girth
- Take photographs
- Discuss your penile surgery options
- Discuss likely outcomes of a penile surgery and any risks or
The consultation is the time to ask your urologist
questions. To help, we have prepared a checklist of questions to ask your
penile enlargement surgeon that you can take with you to your consultation.
It's very important to understand all aspects of your penile
enlargement procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's
excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't
be shy about discussing these feelings with your urologist.
Risks ans Safety
What are the risks of penile enlargement?
You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you
fully understand the procedure and any risks that come with it.
Penile Enlargement Surgery risks include:
- Poor wound healing or scarring
- Change in skin sensation (numbness or pain)
- Erectile dysfunction is very rare.
- Decrease in erection quality is rare.
- Unsatisfactory penile appearance
- Skin discoloration and swelling
- Possibility of revisional surgery
risks and others will be fully discussed prior to your consent. It is important
that you address all your questions directly with your urologist.
How should I prepare for Penile Enlargement?
In preparing for penile enlargement surgery, you may be asked to:
Get a lab test
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal
supplements as they can increase bleeding
What are the steps of a penile enlargement procedure?
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during the
surgical procedure. The anesthesia choices includes general anesthesia. Your
doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Step 2 – The incision
The surgery is performed after a special incision above the
radix penis, which is called V-Y incision. This special incision and closure of
it helps to increase the penile length in addition to penile enlargement
surgery. Another incision is made in the inguinal region, to take epidermal
tissue to enhance the girth of penis.
Step 3 – Penile Lengthening