||Nephrology & Kidney Transplantation
||Dr. Ram Prabahar Aluri has been in the field of Nephrology & Kindney transplantation for over a decade and during this period he has accumulated immense experience and expertise in intensive care and transplant nephrology. Earlier worked as an associate professor in SRMC and later on has been one of the transplant nephrologist in the city. Currently strengthened the Global Hospitals Cardiology team as a core member. He has done over 500 kidney biopsies with morethan 2000 catherisations procedures and more than fifty kidney tranplants
||- MBBS, Tirunelveli Medical College.
- MD (Gen. Med).
- DNB(Gen Med).
- DM (Nephrology).
- DNB (Nephrology).
||- Consultant Nephrologist - Nephrology & Kidney Transplantation, Kidney Institute, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Associate professor, Sri Ramachndra University.
- Consultant Nephrologist, Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai.
- Consultant Nephrologist, Vijaya Health Center, Chennai.
- Assistant Professor, Chettinad Medical College.
- Experience in the field of Interventional nephrology for over a decade with expertise in 1. Kidney transplantation, 2. Intensive care nephrology, 3. Tropical kidney diseases, 4. Chronic kidney disease.
||- Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Indian Society of Nephrology - Southern Chapter.
- Indian Academy of Nephrology.
- Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology.
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Association of Physicians of India (Tamilnadu Chapter).
- Association of Physicians of India (Chennai Chapter).
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.
||- Best Outgoing Student in MD (General Medicine) in the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Prof GB west Endowment Prize.
- Dr. R V Rajam commemoration Gold Medal.
- Iraiyadimai EA Jiavudeen Endowment Prize for Best Performance in MD (General Medicine) by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.