||Dr. Manuj is a leading and reputed joint replacement surgeon working as additional director- Department Of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement with Fortis Escorts Hospitals in North India. Dr. Manuj Wadhwa pioneered the concept of Rotating Platform and High Flexion Total Knee Replacement in North India has performed more than 5000 joint replacements in last 7 years in North India. He has pioneered latest technology in knee replacement surgery where patient has complete knee bending after knee replacement. He is also using latest technology replacement of hip, knee, shoulder and elbow joints and minimally invasive computer assisted joint replacement. He is a faculty in various national and international conferences, seminars and symposium on joint replacement. Dr. Manuj supervises patient care and performs all surgical procedures. His staff of orthopedic nurses, technologists, and physiotherapists shares his commitment to personalized care and take pride in getting to know each patient individually. His number one priority is making sure that his patients and their families are well-informed, comfortable and have a fruitful outcome after treatment.
||M.B.B.S. - University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
M.S. (Ortho) - Govt. Medical College, Amritsar
MCh.(Ortho) - University of Dundee, U.K.
- Ranawat Foundation Fellow from Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, USA
- Super Specialty Training in Joint Replacement at DUNDEE UNIVERSITY U.K.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai,
- Delta Joint Reconstruction Fellow, Australia
- Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Fellow, Singapore
- Wockhard Hand Fellow 2001, Mumbai
- Fellow Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Institute, Mumbai
- Has been trained for computer assisted surgeries & minimally invasive surgeries in Germany, Belgium & France.