About Penis Enlargement
This information is intended for general information only and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Health-Tourism.com. Any decision on medical treatments, after-care or recovery should be done solely upon proper consultation and advice of a qualified physician.
What is Penis Enlargement?
Penis enlargement, at times referred to as male enhancement, relates to a variety of methods meant to increase, erectile rigidity, girth, or length of the human penis. Procedures cover from manual workouts to stretching gadgets and surgical treatments, with reports of positive results and setbacks globally.Requirement for a Candidate:
Facts About Penile Penis Enlargement Procedure
- Be over 21-years-old
- Be circumcised
- Not be experiencing any serious health issues (e .g. constant use of blood thinning medication, poorly controlled diabetes, severe infectious illnesses and high blood pressure, etc.)
- If you have a history of penile operation (fat injection, dermal grafts, AlloDerm, and PMMA/silicone injection), you need to go over it with an expert penis enlargement consultant.
- Hospitalization: Outpatient basis
- Anesthesia: General or sedation anesthesia
- Length of procedure: 45- 60 minutes
- Length of stay: Home the same day, in office follow up the next 2 to 3 days
- Discomfort: Differs; mild to moderate; managed with prescription pain medications.
- Anticipate: Inflammation for the first two weeks; likely bruising; likely pain with erections for the first two weeks (managed with medication)
- Final results: Instant improvement in girth and flaccid length flaccid, along with erect girth; 3 to 6 months after operation in erect length
- Duration of results: Permanent
The two main basic Penile Enlargement Surgery
Supplements and Pills
- Lengthening the penis. The most popular procedure is to cut the ligament, which links the penis to the pelvic bone. This enables a bit more of the shaft, typically less than an inch, to be noticeable outside the body. To stop the ligament from reattaching, a man has to have stretching devices or weights everyday for around 6 months.
- Widening the penis. For guys who think their penis is very thin, more contentious procedures can thicken it using tissue grafts, implanted fat, or silicone.
Penis enlargement ointments, pills, and patches are often available online. While certain products have nonhazardous ingredients, most are totally untested for side effects and safety, and none of these products has been proved helpful.Physical procedures
Various physical therapy procedures have been used to try and increase the size of the human penis. To date, none has been proven to give good results. Normally, the methods involve increasing blood pressure and/or increasing the blood flow in the penis, stretching and elongation using small weights.Water-based penis enlargement pump
A penis pump is a cylinder which is mounted over the penis, with a motorized or manual pump to make a partial vacuum normally around the penis, engorging it as blood is pulled in. As vacuum grows, the pressure within the blood vessels of the penis raises also; increased vacuum leads to vascular damage. A tourniquet-like ring should be used to keep the blood trapped within the penis, or else the erection will instantly recede.Clamping
Clamping is a dangerous and risky method. The objective of clamping is to increase the penis size the penis using a constricting device, like a tight cock ring, a shoe string, or a cable clamp to limit blood flow out of the penis. The device is securely fastened at the base of the erect organ, and the man engages in "edging" (lengthened masturbation). A metal cock ring is hazardous as blood stuck in the penis could make removal of the ring difficult without emergency involvement ring off or amputation. Clamping may cause long-term devastating damage to the penis.Jelqing
Jelqing is a physical-therapy method, meant to attain "natural penis enlargement" by enhancing circulation and blood pressure. It's done by continuously stroking the penis in a squeezing act from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have as well been made to accomplish this same effect. The activity might be referred to as "milking.”
Duration of procedure/surgery : 45- 60 minutes
Days admitted : Home the same day, in office follow up the next 2 to 3 days
Anesthesia : General or sedation anesthesia
Risks : The side effects of lengthening operations are many and consist of difficulty in getting an erection, nerve damage, infections, and decreased sensitivity. Probably most troubling, scarring may leave you with a penis that is shorter compared to what you began with. Widening the penis is even more contentious. Side effects may be undesirable, a bumpy, lumpy, odd looking penis.
Learn more about Penis Enlargement