The Cabin Chiang Mai - Overview
The Cabin Chiang Mai is a luxury residential rehab in Northern Thailand specialising in the treatment of both substance (alcohol & drugs) and process (sex, gambling, internet, food, etc.) addictions. It is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Public Health and has a 96% treatment completion rate. It features resort-style accommodation with a capacity of 100 beds in primary treatment, as well as stepped-down extended stay and sober living options.
The Cabin treats clients from around the world using their Recovery Zones treatment model, with a completion rate of 96% and recovery rate among the highest in the world. Programming includes cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), 12-Step fellowship, mindfulness/ wellness therapy, personal fitness training and nature and cultural excursions. A fully inclusive 28-day programme at The Cabin Chiang Mai costs $14,000- about half of the price of comparable treatment facilities in the West.
The Team at The Cabin
Treatment is administered a by a team of highly experienced, licensed, Western- trained, psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors. Many have first-hand experience of addiction, which they use to benefit clients in their care. They are supported by 24-hour in-house nursing staff who conform to the highest international standards under the supervision of Thailand’s foremost detox expert, Dr Suttipan Takkapaijit. These two teams receive further endorsement from a third team of client-support staff, all of whom possess work-experience in the addiction field and whose main duty is to chaperone clients throughout their day.
Why The Cabin?
Listed below are many reasons why The Cabin is the right choice for you. You will come to realise, after being with us even for just a short while, that our innovative and effective treatment programme can set you on a path to recovery and a new, better life.
- Tranquil and beautiful location, excellent facilities and dedicated staff, excellent reputation and competitive prices.
- All drug and alcohol addiction treatment programmes are inclusive of private accommodation, all meals, individual and group addiction counselling sessions, fitness therapy, massage treatment, weekly excursions and aftercare coaching.
- Our signature treatment programme is an intensive highly-progressive programme tailored and designed to maximise your recovery chances
- Programme completion rates of 96% equal the best recovery rates known in Asia
- The Cabin's holistic approach emphasises fitness therapy, capitalising on our beautiful natural environment and beautiful resort setting
- Our secular approach, though, means that there is a non-religious flavour to it, and all cultures and all faiths are happily catered for
- Top quality medical staff are on hand at all times
- The Cabin has created an alliance with the best international hospital in Northern Thailand, approved by the British Medical Council among others, ensuring access to the highest standards of professional medical support
- Recognised and accepted as a rehabilitation treatment provider by leading international health insurance companies
- Our comprehensive after-care programme also means we continue to support you, and monitor your progress, well after you leave The Cabin
- Chiang Mai's temperate sub-tropical climate has arguably the best weather year-round in Asia
- Chiang Mai is less than a one-hour flight from Bangkok and there are over 20 direct flights daily as well as several international daily direct
- We offer an action-packed itinerary of excursions as part of your intensive holistic treatment
- For centuries, Thailand – especially the Lanna Kingdom of northern Thailand – apart from being a spiritual centre, has also had a traditional culture based on ancient principals of wellness
- 1 in 10 arrivals into Thailand each year come here to seek medical treatment at one of its 8 internationally certified hospitals
- Last but not least, Thailand offers mouth-watering cuisine, Thai food being one of the most popular international food available worldwide
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Accommodation arrangements
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of therapists: 20
- Number of beds: 100
- Year established: 2010
The data provided in this page was collected from the The Cabin Chiang Mai
and other internet sources.
last updated on Sep 7, 2017.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please