Savina Clinic - Dental And Implantology Centre - Overview
- The practice aims to provide dental care of a consistent quality, for all patients. The clinic has management systems to help us and which define each practice member's responsibilities when looking after you.
- In proposing treatment Savina doctor's will take account of your own wishes. They will explain options, where appropriate, and costs, so that you can make an informed choice. They will always explain what we are doing.
- The clinic will do all they can to look after your general health. They will ask you about your general health, and about any medicines being taken. This helps us to treat you safely. They keep all information about you confidential.
- Contamination control is also essential to the safety of our patients. Every practice member receives training in practice systems for contamination control.
- The clinic screens all patients for mouth cancer at routine checkups. They ask patients about tobacco and alcohol use because they increase your oral cancer risk.
- Practice working methods are reviewed regularly at meetings of all staff. The clinic encourages all staff to make suggestions for improving the care they give patients.
- Savina clinic regularly ask patients for their views on our services. They have systems for dealing promptly with patient complaints and for ensuring that lessons are learnt from any mistakes that they make.
- All dentists in the practice take part in continuing professional education, meeting the Malta Medical Council's requirements. we aim to keep up-to-date with current thinking on all aspects of general dentistry, including preventive care which reduces your need for treatment.
- All staff joining the practice are given training in practice-wide procedures. Once a year, there is an individual review of training needs for everyone in the practice.
- All members of the practice know of the need to ensure that dentists are working safely. In the unlikely event that a dentist in this practice becomes unfit to practice, they have systems to ensure that concerns are investigated and, if necessary, acted upon.
What to expect
During the first visit, the doctor will make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist.
A comprehensive examination will be carried out including a careful full mouth visual and x-ray examination and other special tests as required.
The clinic staff will advise you how to achieve and monitor good oral health, provide you with treatment options, explain why a treatment is necessary and what it involves provide you with a full treatment plan and estimate of costs before treatment take the mystique out of dentistry by using terminology you understand.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the required information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Insurance coordination
- Accommodation arrangements
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 3
- Year established: 1985
The data provided in this page was collected from the Savina Clinic - Dental And Implantology Centre
and other internet sources.
last updated on Jun 11, 2017.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please