||- "Northwestern University", Chicago, IL - Honorary Medical Education Program, BS in Medical Science - June 1985, Bachelor of Medicine - June 1987
- "Beth Israel Medical Center", New York, NY - Specialty Medicine, July 1, 1987 - June 30, 1990
- New York Medical College / Westchester County Medical Center - 2years ypoeidikefsi in Oncology - 1 July 1990 - 30 June 1992
- New York Medical College / Westchester County Medical Center - 1 year in Bone Marrow Transplantation - July 1992 - July 1993
||- Lecturer, New York Medical College, July 1993 - December 1993
- Doctorate in Medicine, July 1998: "Phase II Study of High Dose Chemotherapy (megatherapeias) resuscitated stem cells in early, but high risk of breast cancer." University of Crete, Heraklion-Crete. Distinction
- Member of the Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative Group (EBCTCG), as the representative of Greece to study «ATLAS» (Adjuvant Tamoxifen Longer Against Starter), with an active presence in the meetings 9/2005 and 9/2010
- Assistant Psychologist - Adolescent Psychiatry Unit, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 1984-1986.
- Boithos Medicine - Beth Israel Medical Center, July 1987 - June 1990
- Resident in Oncology - Westchester County Medical Center / New York Medical College, July 1990 - July 1993.
- Lecturer - New York Medical College, July 1993 - December 1993.
- Consultant Pathologist, Oncologist A Pathology-Oncology Clinic Hospital "Health", January 1994-December 1997.
- Associate Director A Pathology-Oncology Clinic Hospital "Health", December 1997-August 2011.
- Director C Pathology - Clinical Oncological Hospital "HEALTH", September 2011 to date
||- National Board of Medical Examiners -6/85 - 4/87 - 3/88 - 7/1/88
- American Board of Internal Medicine - 9/90
- American Board in Medical Oncology 11/95
- Examinations specialty Pathology in Greece 3/94
- License to practice: Greece, New York State (No. 197952) and Pennsylvania (No. 046278 L)
- Pathological Oncology Specialist Exam in Greece 4/2000
- Certification ESMO (2003). Recertification 2008 (Validity Period: until 2013)
||- Member of the Athens Medical Association (ar.037015)
- Greek Medical Society
- Society of Oncology Physicians Association (EOPE)
- Greek Cooperative Oncology Group (ESOO)
- Mediterranean Multidisciplinary Oncology Council (MMOF).
- Greek Company Mastology
- Hellenic Medical Society
- European Society of Oncology (ESMO)
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative Group (EBCTCG)
- European Society Mastology (EUSOMA)
- National Cancer Institute of the USA (NCI) (Officially Recognized Researcher)
- American Society of Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association of Cancer Research (AACR)
- Delphi Society
- Forum of Clinical Oncology (FCO)
- World Journal of Clinical Oncology (WJCO)