||- In 1979 in Boston, Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary (Clinic of Harvard Medical School), where he remained about one year as a Research Fellow, specialize in Otocheirourgiki while preparing and Reader, over the otocheirourgiko topic: "Comparative Evaluation of Surgical Treatment of Methods Otosklirynseos with Clinical and Histologic Criteria. "
- The 1984 Reader submitted to me at the Medical School of Athens University and in 1986 received his Docent (Assistant Professor Otorinolaryngolo without pay-ment of the University of Athens, subsequently renamed as the title).
- In 1999 he was elected Chairman of the Board Panhellenic Society of Otorhinolaryngology, numbering 1500 members.
- In 2000 he claimed to Berlin as President of the company organizing the 5th European Congress of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Organization for innovative Greek annals, annual "Seminars exercise in surgical techniques head and neck (Workshop)", for 15 consecutive years, with a substantial contribution to the education and training of Greek otolaryngologists.
- 1971 - 1972 he served in the Medical center Pavliani-Lamia
- 1973 - 1976 was a trainee in the Otolaryngology Clinic of Evangelismos Hospital
- In 1977 there was Otolaryngology Clinic Evangelismos Hospital as Curator
- In 1986, was chosen initially for the position of Director of NHS Hospital Bobola for 6 months and then in September at the invitation and selection by the Board of crisis SKEOPNI was chosen Manager of ENT Clinic, Evangelismos Hospital, until December 2011.
- He was Head of Sector for 5-year terms of the Second Department of Surgery and Chairman of the Scientific Committee for one term in evangelism.