||• Expertise in Vascular Surgery Section B Propaedeutic Surgical Clinic, University of Athens, PGNA 'PEOPLE'
• Doctor of Medicine Faculty of the University of Athens
• further training at Service de Chirurgie Thoracique et Cardio Vasculaire, Hôpital Saint-Joseph, Marseille, France. Chef de service Docteur P. Bergeron. The main object of endovascular treatment of vascular disease and thoracoabdominal aneurysm treatment (endovascular, open and hybrid control)
• Owner Interstate Postgraduate (Master) diploma Athens Medical School and the University of Milan Bicocca for the "endovascular techniques for the treatment of vascular diseases"
• Assistant General Prefectural Hospital of Karditsa, 1998
• Peripheral Rural Physician Clinic Kali Komi Karditsa ,1998-1999
• Assistant in Surgery Clinic 412 General Military Hospital of Xanthi, 2000-2001
• Assistant, Clinical Surgery and Vascular Surgery Section of the B Propaedeutic Surgical Clinic, University of Athens, PGNA "folk", 2001-2009
• Vascular Surgeon Fellow, Hospital Saint-Joseph, Marseille, France, 2009-2010
• Vascular Freelancer 2010-today
• Editor, First Clinical Vascular D.TH.K.A "Health", 2010-present
• Surgical and endovascular (stent) treatment of ventricular aneurysms-thoracic aorta