||• Graduate Medical School, University of Athens, 1981
• Lecturer University Pulmonary Clinic, Sotiria Hospital, 1988-1993
• Doctoral Dissertation, University of Athens Medical School, entitled: "The effective time of peak expiratory spirografimatos level of tidal volume in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease." Thoracic Surgery, University of Athens, 1991
• Scholarship Scholarship Foundation (IKY) for the years 1993, 1994, 1995, entitled Applied Pathophysiology Respiratory
• Editor Royal Brompton Hospital, London, 1993 - 1996
• Lecturer, King's College School of Medicine, 1993 - 1996
• Doctoral Thesis School of Medicine, University of London, (PhD), entitled: "Inspiratory and expiratory muscle function under load". Royal Brompton Hospital, National Heart and Lung Institute, King's College School of Medicine and Dentistry, PhD London 2001.
• Thirty publications (peer reviewed) international medical journals, T