||• Lecturer of Pathology, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens ("unanimously"), 1972
• Assistant Professor of Pathology, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1982
• Associate Professor of Gastroenterology, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1991
- Member of the Editorial Board: "Hospital Chronicles" (Hospital "Evangelismos"), "Archives of Medical Society of Athens" and "Annals of Gasrtoenterology", and the Editor of Magazine Greek Gastroenterological Association
• Clinical and Research Fellow, Hospital of London: Hammersmith Postgraduate Medical School & Central Middlesex & St Mark's Hospital, Great Britain, 1958-1963
• Research Fellow, curator and lecturer, Department of Medicine, University of Athens, Second Propaedeutics, 1963-1977
• Director, "Evangelismos" Hospital, Department of Gastroenterology,
• Associate Professor, Director and Founder, Hospital "Sotiria", Gastroenterology Section III Medical Department, University of Athens, 1991-1998
• Fellow, D.TH.K.A. "HEALTH", Gastroenterology and Endoscopy since 1986
• President of the Greek Society of Gastroenterology
• Vice Chairman S. Greek Institute for Biological Research "A.Flemingk"-Board of Directors Vice-Mariolopoulos Kanaginis Foundation "Infection Study Atmospheric"
• Member of the Committee of the Ministry of Social Services for a specialty Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
• Member of the Committee of Scholarships establishing quality control of health services in the public and private sector
• Member of first committee, after the dictatorship, the Ministry of Education to reform the legal framework of SA I.
• Member of the Committee Y.K.Y. for the training of doctors in the European Union and the Commission not to biomedical research
• 1972: Eisenhower Fellow for Greece.