||• He specialized in Internal Medicine at Alexandra Hospital, Department of Clinical Therapeutics, University of Athens, where he developed and his thesis (1981 - 1984).
• He worked as a physician at the hospital Alexandra (1984-1985).
• Worked for 7 years (1986-1993) in Infectious Diseases, Hospital Tufts Medical Center, Boston, USA (clinical and laboratory training and basic research).
• Associate of Health since 1994, deputy director of the Third Medical Department 1999-2003.
• Director of Second Internal Medicine since 2004.
• From 1983 to the present education of physicians, nurses, students and medical and nursing schools.