Apollo Hospitals Bangalore
Dr. Subodh M Shetty
Apollo Hospitals Bangalore
||Joint Replacement Surgery, Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgery
||- Dr. Subodh, is a good swimmer.
- His other hobbies include playing tennis and badminton.
- Travelling is another passion in life apart from his profession.
- He also enjoys listening to music.
||- MBBS, KMC.
- MS (Orthopedic Surgery), Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
- D ’Ortho, Hinduja hospital Mumbai.
||- Senior Consultant, Joint Replacements Surgeon, Department of Orthopedics, Apollo Hospitals Bangalore.
- Dr. Subodh M Shetty, a familiar name in the field of Orthopedics specializes in Spine surgery. .
- His academic career was flagged off at Kasturba Medical College Hospital (KMC), Manipal.
- He underwent training in various sub specialities like pediatric orthopedics, hand, joint replacements, spine and arthoscopy.
- He went to the City Hospital Research and Diagnostic Centre where he was appointed as the Registrar in the department of Orthopedics.
- His interest in obtaining a Post Graduate degree in Surgery was fulfilled at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Belgaum, which was a state of the art hospital with hi-tech facilities. This was an important milestone in his career, as he had to handle the entire North Karnataka.
- He was posted as a Senior Registrar at the reputed Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery at Dr. Ramani’s School of Advanced Spine Surgery. He was fortunate enough to be guided under the thespian Prof. P.S. Ramani himself.
- He came to North Canara and became a Consultant Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon at Murudeshwar and worked in the sister concern of R.N. Shetty Hospital.
- Dr. Subodh Shetty pursued his interest for fellowship abroad, under the able guidance of Prof. Sadaaki Nakai and Dr. Motoi Shoda. His fellowship in Microscopic, Endoscopic Spine Surgery and Deformity correction was carried on at Fujita Health University Hospital, in Toya-Ake city, Aichi, Japan.
- He designated as Consultant Orthopedic Spine Surgeon and Assistant Professor at SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad.
- He gained experience in conducting numerous spine cases here apart from managing many intradural tumors of spine.
- He balanced this while teaching the DNB and physiotherapy students, he also ha
||- Member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Member, Karnataka Orthopedic Association (KOA).
- Member, Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA).
- Member, World Orthopedic Concern (WOC).
- Member, Association Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).
- Member, International Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (ISMISS).
- Member, Spinal Cord Society of India (SCSI).