||- Dr. Sunil has great interest in singing, listening to music and travelling.
- DNB (ORL).
||- Senior Consultant, Department of ENT, Apollo Hospitals Bangalore.
- Dr. Sunil Narayan Dutt has over 20 years of experience in the field of Otolaryngology, which includes Cochlear Implants, Bone Anchored Hearing Aids and Neurotology.
- He is specially trained in Implantation Otology and Neurotology.
||- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons (ORL-HNS).
- Clinical Neurotology Fellowship.
- Diploma of Laryngology and Otology, Royal College of Surgeons.
||- Life member, Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI), India.
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Bangalore Branch.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Founder and Member, Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology, India.
- Cochlear Implant Group of India (CIGI).
- Global Academy of Tropical Surgery, Cairo, Egypt.
- St. John’s Medical College Alumni Association, Bangalore, India.
- St. John’s Medical College Research Society, Bangalore, India.
- Midland Institute of Otology (MIO), Birmingham, UK.
- British Medical Association (BMA), London, UK.
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists (BAPO), London, UK.
- British Association of Otolaryngologists (BAO-HNS), London, UK.
- Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK.
- ENT News Editorial Board (Reviewer), Edinburgh, UK.
- ENT News Editorial Board (Assistant Editor, News and Liaison), UK.
||- First Rank holder at the District Level Common Examinations for 7th Standard, Bangalore District, India.
- Second Rank holder at the State Level Common Examinations for the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Karnataka State, India.
- Third Rank holder at the State Level Common Examinations for Pre-university level (PUC II) (12th Standard), Science Group, Karnataka State, India.
- The ADOS Scholarship for Anatomy.
- The Major General S L Bhatia Prize for Physiology.
- Certificates of Honour in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.
- The Late Dr Fred Saldhana Prize for I MBBS.
- Shri P P Nayak and Shri Nagappa Prize for Pharmacology.
- The Bishop Alphonsus Mathias Prize for Microbiology.
- The Late Dr A J Lobo Memorial Prize for Pathology.
- The Major Dr K Padmanabha Menon Memorial Prize for Community Health.
- The Paul Abrao Memorial Prize for Forensic Medicine.