||- Senior Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon, Institute of Urology, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Former Consultant Urologist, James Paget University Hospitals, UK. Consultant Urologist- Royal Preston Hospitals, UK.
- Experience of Post DNB 14 Yrs,Post FRCS 13 Yrs,Post FRCS 5 Yrs,Post Dip.in Laparoscopic Surgery 4 Yrs.
- Special Interest in Kindney & Pancreas Transplantation, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testis Cancer, Reno Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Female Urology and General Urology.
SPECT Ct Scan In Detecting Urinary Leaks In Kidney Transplantation-Abstract-AUA 2011,Washington DC
Complications Of Duodenoduodenostomy In Pancreas Transplantation- Abstract-ASTS,Winter Symposium 2011-Miami,USA
Clinical Significance of HLA antibodies in Simultaneous Kidney Pancreas Transplantation-Abstract American Transplant Congress, San Diego,2010-Abstract
Clinical Significance of HLA antibodies in Solitary Pancreas Transplantation-Abstract American Transplant Congress,San Diego,2010-Abstract
Mixed Epithelial and Stromal Tumour of the Kidney-a rare variant and review of literature Curr Urol 2008; 2:44-47
Isolated intraperitoneal rupture of bladder following minor trauma after alcohol ingestion’ Southern Medical Journal, May 2005, vol.98, no.5, p.573-4
Adrenal Pseudocyst - Diagnostic Dilemma-Scottish Medical Journal May 2005, vol.50, no.2, p.81, ISSN: 0036-9330
A case of scrotal cancer with inguinal lymph node treated by multidisciplinary modalities-The Internet Journal Of Urology, June 2007; Volume 4, Number 2.
Squamous cell carcinoma of bladder following PTFE implantation - causative or coincidental Urol Int 2007; 79
Haemangiopericytoma of the bladder American Journal of Clinical Oncology December 2007 issue
Bladder contracture: Review for intravesical BCG complication- Canadian Journal of Urology Dec2007
Perioperative management of patients with
||- Kidney Pancreas Transplantation, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA.
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons Certified.
- Intercollegiate Specialty Board Exams.
- Completion of Specialist Training in Urology, UK.
- Diploma in Laproscopic Urology, Strasbourg, France.
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow.
- Diploma of National Board (General Surgery).
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons (Urology).