||- Senior Consultant, Medical Gastroenterologist, Advanced Gastroenterology & Therapeutic Endoscopy, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Training in Interventional Endoscopy & Endosonography.
- Acquired training in endotheraqpy under Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist Dr. T. S. Chandrasekar, Coimbatore.
- Residency Training in ERCP, EUS.
- Acquired advanced training in ERCP under Dr. Amolbapaye, interventional endoscopist, Pune.
- Hands on training in Endosonography, under Dr. Malay Sharma, Senior Gastroenterologist, Meerut.
- Advanced Therapeutic Endosonography Orientation under Dr. Mathew Philip, Senior Gastroenterologist, Cochin.
- Residency in Pune, Meerut & Seoul (South Korea).
- Former Consultant Gastroenterologist in Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai.
- Experience of 8 Yrs in ERCP, 5 yrs in EUS, 11 yrs in Interventional Endoscopy.
- Pioneered Endoscopic ultrasound (EUSI) in the state acknowledged expert in ERCP.
- As an active participant in several GASTRO conferences is recognised among leading interventional gastroenterologist on the national level.
- Pioneered therapeutic endosonography in Chennai and is among the few in state with special training and experience in both diagonstic as well as therapeutic endosonography.
- Acknowledged expert in therapeutic ERCP, EUS, Endotherapy for upper or lower gi bleeder, stenting for esophagus, colonic lesions, polypectomy, apart from other diagnostic endoscopy.
- Special Interest in EUS, ERCP, Sub Mucosal Dissection.
- Publication: ERCP in CBD stone, EUS in pancreas lesion.
- Conferences Attended: SGI, SEOL various domestic conferences.
- Lectures Delivered: Invited faculty in various domestic forums