||Nuclear Medicine and Pet - CT Division
1995 (22 years since graduation)
||- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India Under Delhi University 1995
- DRM, Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India. Under Delhi University 1999.
||- Senior Consultant & In-charge, Nuclear Medicine and Pet - CT Division, Department of Radiology & Imaging, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
* LNJPN Hospital and associated G.B. Pant Hospital and Guru nanak eye hospital, New Delhi, Internship 01-01-1995 to 31-12-1995.
* Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi House Officer General Surgery Jan 1997-April 1997.
* G.B. Pant Hospital New Delhi House Officer Neurosurgery 01.07.1996 to 31.12.1996.
- Residency in the Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences Delhi.
- Junior Resident in Nuclear Medicine 02-05-1997 to April 1999.
- Chief Residency in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow.
- Senior Resident in Nuclear Medicine 12.07.1999 to 10.09.2001.
- Former Consultant Incharge Nuclear Medicine, Manipal Superspeciality Hospital Vijayawada 04-08-2007 to 31-06-2008.
- Senior Lecturer, Nuclear Medicine, King Edward Memorial Hospital & Seth G.S. Medical college Mumbai 15-06-2004 to 03-02-2005.
- Consultant and In-Charge, Department of Nuclear Medicine, G. Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital Coimbatore 15.02.2003 to 24.02.2004
- Specialist Registrar Nuclear Medicine, Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust Brighton, 03-01-2006 to 30.06.2007.
- Visiting Fellow PET /CT Imaging, St. Thomas’s Hospital London, 21-11-2005 to 31-12-2005.
- Visiting Fellow Nuclear Medicine, King’s College Hospital NHS Trust London, 01-07-2005 to to 20-11-2005.
- Visiting Fellow Nuclear Medicine, Royal Brompton Hospital and Harefield NHS Trust London, 01-09-2005 to 31-03-2006.
- Fellow Paediatric Nuclear Medicine, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children London Henri Becquerel, 01-03-2005 to 31-08-2005.
- Consultant Incharge Nuclear Medicine, Manipal Superspeciality Hospital Vijayawada, 04-08-2007 to 31-06-2008.
- Senior Lectur
||- Fellowship and Specialist Registrar (UK).
- DNB (NM)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India 2000.
- RSO-Level-II (NM) (Radiation Safety Officer) Radiological Physics and Advisory Division, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board-Mumbai 2001.
||- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India).
- Life Member Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) India.
- Life Member Northern Chapter of Society of Nuclear Medicine.
- Life Member Association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India (ANMPI).
- Society of Nuclear Medicine India.
- Indian Society of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Southern and Northern chapter of Nuclear Medicine India.
||- University Topper in DRM (Nuclear Medicine) 1999, INMAS, University of Delhi.
- Passed DNB (Nuclear Medicine) in first attempt.
- ANMPI award in Nuclear Cardiology quiz year October, 2004.