||- HOD & Director, Department of Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophisiology, Advanced Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Was a Cardiologist- Railway Hospital, Chief Electrophysiologist & Sr.Consultant-Frontier Lifeline Hospital.
- Was an Interventional Cardiologist 19 yrs EP - 14 yrs.
- First Radio frequency ablation in tamilnadu for cure of supraventricular tachycardia, Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Has a special Interest in Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophysiology, Complex Interventions & RF Ablation
- EP Fellowship (SRF), St. Luke's, USA.
- Training in Interventional Cardiology & Electrophysiology.
- Residency Training in G. B Pant Hospital Delhi & St.Likes Hospital, USA.
- Residency in G. B Pant Hospital Delhi, Railway Hospital Perambur, St.Lukes Hospital.
- Chief Residency in G. B. Pant Hospital.