||Hepatobiliary Surgery & Transplantation
- MD, Kilpauk Medical College.
- MS (General Surgery) from Madras Medical College, ASTS (American Society of Transplant Surgery).
||- Senior Consultant, Hepatobiliary Surgery & Transplantation (Liver and Kidney) Surgery, Institute of Liver Disease and Transplantation, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Was Consultant Transplant Surgeon in Madras Medical Mission.
- Fellowship in Abdominal Organ Transplantation (Liver, Kidney, Pancreas) from Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, USA.
- About 10 years experience with Liver and Kidney transplant surgery.
- Participated in managing about 450 Liver transplant and 750 Kidney transplant patients.
- Trained in pre-op evaluation, ICU and post op management of multi-organ transplant patients
- Key opinion leader from India for The Transplantation Society.
- Special Interest Renal Sparing Immunosuppression and Portal and Hepatic Hemodynamics in Liver Transplantation.
- Fellowship - American certified Transplant Surgery Fellowship Baylor University, USA and Living donor Liver transplant training form Kumamoto and Kyoto University, Japan.
||- Association of Surgeons of India.
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons.
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- The Transplantation Society.
- Liver Sub-Committee member.
- Tamil Nadu Government - Cadaver Transplant Program.
||- Young Investigator Award from Association of Surgeons of India-2000 (ASI).
- Indian Young Researcher Award - Asian Society of Transplant.
- Asian Society of Transplantation - Travel Grant for Young Scientist - 2003.
- New Key Openion Leader (nKOL) from India to The Transplantation Society - 2009.