||- HOD & Senior Consultant, Orthopaedic Surgery & Joint Replacement, Institute of Orthopedics, Joint replacement & Sports medicine, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Has been in clinical practice in Chennai from 1991.
- Has been instrumental in laying the foundation of successful Orthopedic surgery services in the erstwhile Tamilnad Hospital and Apollo Specialty Hospital, Chennai.
- Has more than two decades of rich clinical orthopedic experience and expertise.
- Took up a Fellowship position in Orthopedic Surgery with Shriners Hospital in Massachusetts before moving to the University of Liverpool to complete the MCh Orthopedic degree in 1989.
- Has been involved with joint replacement services in Chennai from 1992 when the first such national meeting was organised.
- Was faculty on the annual rotation platform Total Knee Arthroplasty Course at Leelawati Hospital, Mumbai and Course Chairman of the Annual Indian Orthopedic Association Meeting (Hip Arthroplasty).
- Has been a regular faculty on the Hip Resurfacing Course in Chennai.