||Current Radiology Practice: The facility available are Mammography, USG, Colour Doppler, US guided FNAC.
Past Radiology Appoinments:
- Military Hospital Chakrata UP as general radiologist.
- INMAS (Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences) worked as Chief Radiologist.
- Six weeks training in Thermography at Royal Rheumatology Institute. Bath and St. George’s Hospital, London, Nov- Dec 1982
- Two weeks training Ultrasonomammography at Syndey Breast Cancer Clininc/ Ultrasonic Institute, Syndey.
- WHO fellowship “Breast Cancer Detection” at following centres in USA/ Sweden
1. One week comprehensive course in Mammography in UCSF, SANFRANCISCO Course Director: Edward Sickeles.
2. Four week training in Mammography in University of Cincinnati under chairmanship of Myron Mokowitz.
3. One week training in Deptt of Mammography Karolinsia Hospital, Sweden.
- Practical training in whole body C.T. UNDER John Hagga, case Western Reve University. Cleveland, USA, 09 to 28 July 1989.