||Gynecology-Obstetrics, Reproductive Medicine,
Gynecological Laparoscopic Surgery
||* Founding Member of Centro Fecundar in Costa Rica.
* Founding Member of Centro Fecundar in Panama.
* Director of the International In Vitro Fertilization Program at Centro Fecundar, Panama.
* Lab Director at Centro Fecundar, Costa Rica.
* Doctor of Medicine Cum Laude Probatus.
* Birth of the first GIFT child in Costa Rica.
* Birth of the first Ovular Rejuvenation child in Costa Rica.
* Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Medical Sciences (UCIMED), 2000.
* Gynecology and Obstetrics Post-graduate Professor, University of Costa Rica, 2004.
||* Doctor of Medicine, Autonomous University of Central America. San Jose, Costa Rica. 1995.
* Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Costa Rica. 2000.
* Gynecological and Obstetric Doppler Ultrasound, Perinatal Society, San Jose, Costa Rica. 2000.
* Assisted Reproduction, Obstetric and Gyncologic Associates, The Woman’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA. 2001.
* Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Texas, Houston. 2001-2002.
* Assisted Reprod
* National Health System of Panama, Registry 4830 since 1996.
* Collegiate Medic and Surgeon Guild of Costa Rica, Code 5109 since1997.
* The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, USA, since 2001.
* The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, since 2002.
* The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, USA, since 2003.