||· University's Education: Faculty of Medicine in
University of Panama 1995-2001. Title: Doctor of Medicine.
· Specialist in Internal Medicine, Hospital
Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid. Panama City.
· RotaciÃ in neurointensive Unit and Internal Medicine
MCP-Hannehman Hospital. Philadelphia, United States 2002.
· Course: General Aspects and Clinical exercise of the
epilepsy. American British Cowdray Medical Center and the
Cleveland Clinic. May 2008.
· Rotation in Parkinson and Movement Program
Abnormal. Clinics Hospital of the University of Buenos
Aires Argentina. 2009.
||· Post-graduate degree in Neuropsychology and Dementia. institute
University Studies. University of Barcelona. 2009 -
· Specialist in Adult Neurology, National Institute of
Medical Sciences and Nutrition Salvador Zubiran. Mexico City,
National Autonomous University of Mexico. 2007-2010.
· Certification in Adult Neurology by the Council
Mexican Neurology. February 2010.
||· Member of the Panamanian Society of Internal Medicine from
· Member of the Mexican Academy of Neurology 2010.
· Member of the American Academy of Neurology 2010.