||Gynecology and Obstetrics
1989 (27 years since graduation)
March 2010 - Founder and Principal Investigator of the Foundation of Maternal Fetal-Jose de Jesus Ballestas Ballestas. Office 428. Offices Punta Pacifica.
November 2006-present Director and Owner of Maternal Fetal Medicine Center at Hospital Punta Pacifica affiliated with John Hopkins International (Fetal Medicine, SA). Private practice. Centre approved by The Fetal Medicine Foundation in London.
August 2004-April 2010. Specialist (Iera category) Maternal-Fetal Medicine .. Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid of the Social Security Fund.
Professor in August 2004-April 2010. Fellow of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology supported by National Teaching the Social Security Fund. Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid.
August 2004-April 2010.Profesora associate postgraduate course of Gynecology and Obstetrics. University of Panama. Social Security Fund.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Center. Punta Pacifica Hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins International
Research Foundation Fetal Medicine "Crossbows"
August 2004-November 2006 Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist. Prenatal Ultrasound Unit of the National Hospital
August 2004 - November 2008. Undergraduate Professor of the chair of Gynecology. School of Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. University of Panama.
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Integrated Hospital St. Michael the Archangel
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Rafael Estevez Hospital. Social Security Fund.
||- May 2010, currently in training. Master in Higher Education. University of the Americas
- 2009. Honorary Doctor of Health Sciences. International Confederation of Health. Lima Peru.
- August 2009-present University of Panama. Title of PhD. Doctor of Health Sciences with emphasis in Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- March 2007 - March 2008 - University of the Americas. Panama. Graduate in Higher Education.
- March 2002-February 2004 National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). National Institute of Perinatology in Mexico (INPer) - Postgraduate, Assistant Specialist in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- March 2002 - March 2003. National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). National Institute of Perinatology in Mexico (INPer)-Diploma in Clinical Research Methodology
- March 2002 - March 2003. National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). National Institute of Perinatology in Mexico (INPer)-Diploma in Evidence-Based Medicine.
- March 2001 - February 20
||- Medical College of Panama
- Panamanian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SPOG)
- Panamanian Society of Perinatal Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Central Federation of Societies of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FECASOG)
- President of the Section of Ultrasound SPOG affiliated with American Federation of Societies of Ultrasound (FLAUS)
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG)
- Iberoamerican Society of Gynecology Endoscopy and Imaging (SIAEGI)