||- 1991-1992 First year of boarding school, St. Thomas Hospital, panama
- 1992-1993 Second year interns, Maternal and Child Garachiné Center and Regional Hospital Yaviza, Darien, Panama
- 1994-1995. Department of Defense, U. S. A. Headquarters Joint Task Force - Safe Haven Polyclinic
- 1996 Manuel Ocaña. Social Security Fund, Penonomé, Panama, primery Care Physician (GP)
- Since 1997 Geriatric Hospital on March 31. Social Security Fund. Primary Care Physician, Geriatric Department attached to
- Since 2000 GP in Elderly Residencies.
- Since 2006 Private Professional Practice, Medical Office Punta Pacifica. Fourth floor, office 426, tel 204 8353/204 8314
- Since 2000, Risk management and Disaters Coordinate, Geriatric Hospital, Social Security Fund, Panama.
- Since 2010, Wounds and Ulcers Coordinate Clinic, Hospital Geriatric Social Security Fund, Panama.
||University of Panama, School of Medicine-1984 to 1990. Title: Doctor of Medicine, 4171 Registration
- Course in Public Health Management, American Institute of Public Administration. Panama, from March 2 to June 1,1996.
- Postgraduate in Family Medicine, University of Panama, School of Medicine. February 3, 1999 to February 23, 2000
- Scientific update in Estrogen and the Menopause-Dificiency College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. February, 1999
- Intensive course in Health Management of Disasters, University of Panama, School of Medicine, School of Public Health. 15 April to 28 June 2002
- Graduated in Gerontology, University of Panama - Social Security Fund. March 19 to July 23, 2003
- Up date in Lung Diseases and Respiratory Therapies, University of Panama - Panamanian Association of Pneumology. March 2004