||- General Medical Hemodialysis Unit assigned V V Nephrology Service Santo Tomas Hospital, Panama from 15 February 2008 to date.
- Director of Special Projects belonging to the V Superior Office Ministry of Health, January 2005, October 2007. Ministry of Health.
- Subcommittee Coordinator of Medical Specialties belonging to the National Inter-Agency Technical Committee 2006-2007. Ministry of Health
- Coordinator of the National Committee for the Promotion and Organ Donation of Panama, Superior Office Ministry of Health 2006 V 2007.
- Advisor-National Transplant Commission, 2006 V 2007.
- Project Coordinator of the New Hall Hospital Hemodialysis V Santo Tomas.
- Amador Guerrero Project Coordinator Hemodialysis V Room 2006.
- St. Thomas Hospital, Emergency Medical Service. Duty Officer and Coordinator. 1994 to 1997.
- America Medical Center General Medical V V 1992 V 1995.
- Duran Medical Center V 1989 V 1995. President and Medical
- Director, Clinic dedicated to emergency service consultation in general practice and specialized.
- Maria Elena h Polyclinic General Medical 1989 V -1992.
- Clinica Santa Ana People's General Medical V 1988 V 1989.
||- Bachelor of Health Sciences - University of Central America, 1984, San Jose Costa Rica with the degree of Cum Laude Probatus.
- Bachelor of Medicine - University of Central America, October 1985, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Completion of the Career of Surgeon - Charter School of Medicine - University of Central America - December 1985, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- MD - Charter School of Medicine - University of Central America, April 1986, San Jose, Costa Rica, with the degree of Cum Laude Probatus.
- School of Law and Political Science - University of Panama - Ist. Year 1986 to 1987.
- Masters in Political Studies - Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Panama, Ier. Semester 1997.
- Master in Health Service Managers, American University, 2001 - 2002, 2007 - 2008 (pending thesis).
- Diploma in Emergency Medicine - Faculty of Medicine, University of Panama, March-July 2008.
- Diploma in Critical Medicine and Intensive Care, June-September 2008, Pan