||Allergies and Asthma
1979 (38 years since graduation)
||Doctor Zebede received his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Panama in 1979.
In 1980 attended a post graduated course in Pediatricsand a course in Clinical Therapeutic Pharmacology.
In 1981, attended the Regional Course organized by the American College of Physicians.
Chief of Interns at the Nicolás Solano Hospital in Chorrera, Panama, from .
1983 - 1984:
Chief of Interns and Residents of the residency program of the Caja del Seguro Social.
Completed a residency in Pediatrics at the Doctor Arnulfo Arias Madrid Metropolitan Hospital Complex of the Caja del Seguro Social.
Attended a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC and the ADIS symposium at the same Hospital.
Chief of the Allergology and Immunology section of the Caja del Seguro Social.
Served as Chief of the Pediatric Allergology Service of the Caja del Seguro Social.
||- American Medical Association
- The American College of Allergists, the American Academy of Allergy & Immunology
- The American Academy of Pediatrics, the Thoracic Society of Medical Section of the D. C. Lung Association,
- The Joint council of Allergy & Immunology, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation,
- The Central American Society of Allergy and Immunology
- The Latin American Association of Allergy.
- President of the Panamanian Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology in 1998.
- President of the Central American Association of Allergy and Immunology in 1988.