1996 (22 years since graduation)
- Surgeon Laparoscopic Urologist associated with S. Urologic Clinics A. since September 2004.
- Laparoscopic Urologist surgeon at the Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid from September 2004.
- Student Program Advanced Laparoscopic Urological Surgery at Hospital Santa Maria, Santiago de Chile, Chile (2003-2004)
- Chief Medical Resident Department of Urology of the Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid, Panama. (2002-2003)
- Medical Resident of Urology at the Metropolitan Hospital. (1999 - 2003).
- Second Year Internship in Integrated Health of Panama east of November 1, 1997 to October 31, 1998.
- Head of Regional Hospital Internists of Chepo of April 1, 1998 to October 31, 1998.
- First year of internship at the Hospital Metropolitano Dr. AAM of October 1, 1996 to September 30, 1997.
- "Update on Technique for Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women." Organized by the Panamanian Society of Urology and Johnson and Johnson, August 25, 2004.
- "Seminar on Urethroplasty Surgery." Held at the Hospital Workers in Santiago de Chile, 13 and 14 August 2004.
- "International Course of Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery." Chilean Society of Urology, 4 to 6 September, 2003.
- "XIV International Workshop on Endoscopic Surgery and Urologic Laparoscopy". Teaching Institute of Urology, 25 to 29 November 2002. (80 hours).
- "Postgraduate Course: Vaginal Reconstruction." (2 hours). XXVI Congress of the American Confederation of Urology. September 22, 2002.
- "Postgraduate Course: Laparoscopy in Urology." (2 hours). XXVI Congress of the American Confederation of Urology. September 21, 2002.
- "First Course in Urologic Laparoscopy", organized by the Social Security Fund from 25 to 27 April 2002.
||- Research Training Program Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Urological Surgery from the University of Chile School of Medicine and East Region Clinic Santa Maria of August 20, 2003 to August 19, 2004.
- International Observership in the Department of Urology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation from May 17, 2004 to July 16, 2004.
- Surgeon Urologist granted by the Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid and the University of Panama, June 30, 2003.
- Postgraduate Course in Endoscopic Surgery, ureteroscopy, Urology and Kidney Transplantation Laparoscopy performed in the Urology Teaching Institute. Faculty of Medicine, University of Carabobo, Valencia, Venezuela. September 26 to December 10, 2002.
- Doctor of Medicine awarded by the Faculty of Medicine, University of Panama on September 6, 1996.
- Academic Index top of the MD-4 promotion graduating MD awarded by the Faculty of the University of Panama on September 6, 1996.