1999 (17 years since graduation)
- Professor. Second Conference on Undergraduate Interns. Dalinde Medical Center. Mexico City. June 2006
- Medical Officer at the Department of Radiology and Imaging. Hospital Punta Pacifica. Since January 2009.
- Medical Officer at the Department of Radiology and Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Hospital Santo Tomas. Since June 2008.
- Medical Officer at the Department of Radiology at the Hospital San Miguel Arcangel. June 2008-February 2009.
- Medical Officer (if any) in CEDICASA, Clinica San Juan Bautista, Chitre, Herrera.
- Medical Officer in the Department of Ultrasound. CT Scanner of Mexico. Mexico. March 2007 to February 2008.
- Avanced Course Trauma Life Support (ATLS). April 2001
- Course Interactive Electrocardiography. February 1999
- Course R.C.P. Child and Baby. January 1998
- First Aid course and R.C.P. Adult. January 1998
- Course of Vital Signs. May 1994
Intracranial dermoid tumor broken: case report. Mexican Medical Gazette. Gac Med Mex. 2006 Jul-Aug; 142 (4) :353-4
||2007 - Vascular and Interventional Radiology
General Hospital of Mexico. March 2007 to February 2008
2006 - Radiology and Imaging Residence 2003-2007
CT Scanner Group, Headquarters Hospital Santa Fe. Mexico.
2001 Second Year Internship
Regional Hospital Anita Moreno, Province of Los Santos, Panama
2000 First Year Internship
Santo Tomas Hospital, Panama Province, Panama
1999 Doctor of Medicine, University of Panama, Panama
||- Member of the Iberoamerican Society of Interventional (SIDI).
- Member of the Panamanian Society of Radiology.
- Member of the Association of Specialist Hospital Santo Tomas.
- National Certification in Radiology and Imaging, 2006-2010. Mexican Board of Radiology and Imaging, A. C.
- Temporary Member of the Mexican Society of Radiology and Imaging
- Member of Association of Pro Bono Students of Medicine in Panama. February 2000