- One-year post-graduate, compulsory, paid rotating internship in an urban area as "Medical Intern" at the Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid Metropolitan Hospital Compound of the Social Security Fund, from 2 October 2001 until 2 October 2002.
- One-year post-graduate, compulsory, paid rotating internship in a rural area as "Medical Intern" in the western region of Panama Province (La Chorrera) at the Nicolás A. Solano Regional Hospital and at the Santiago Barraza Social Security Clinic from March 2003 to February 2004.
- Paid Medical Residency in Psychiatry from 1 March 2004 to 29 February 2008 in San Juan de Dios Health Services, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Private Psychiatric Practice at Punta Pacífica Hospital, Panama City, since August 2008.
- Since 1996 she has given many conferences to students and professors at the School of Medical and Health Sciences of Universidad Latina de Panama on Basic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Specialties, Psychiatry, and Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Since 2004 she has given conferences to students, resident physicians and appointed doctors at San Juan de Dios Hospital, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, on Psychiatry, Human Sexuality, and similar branches.
- Since 2007 she gives conferences on subjects related to Psychiatry and Psychiatric Drugs to appointed doctors and doctors in training at the Institute For Hospice Care of the Mexican Health Secretariat, Zapopan, Jalisco.
||Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the School of Medical Sciences at Universidad Latina de Panamá, graduated with top honors (the highest grade point average), August 2001.
- Master's Degree in Sexual Education, Sexual Therapy and Gender from Universidad de la Laguna, Tenerife, Spain, October 2004.
- Diploma Course in Hospital and Health Systems Administration from Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, May 2006.
- University Expert Degree in Mental Health and Psychiatric Clinic from Universidad de León, Barcelona, Spain, 2008.
- University Major in Psychiatry from San Juan de Dios Psychiatric Hospital and Health Services, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, endorsed by Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, April 2008.
- High School Diploma in Sciences, Letters and Philosophy from Colegio Javier, December 1995, graduated with top honors (the highest grade point average).