||Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
1994 (22 years since graduation)
- Past Secretary of The Panamanian Plastic Surgery Society Until to 2007.
- Actual Treasurer of the Panamanian Society of Plastic Surgery- Since 2009.
- Plastic Surgeon Volunteer in Operation Smile Panama.
- Medical Professor of The Plastic Surgery Course in University of Columbus Panamá- Since 2004.
- Plastic Surgeon in charge of the Trauma Area Emergency Department Santo Tomas Hospital.- Until October 2006.
- Plastic Surgeon Attendant of The Burn Unit Santo Tomas Hospital Since September 2006.
- Plastic Surgeon Attendant of The Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Department Santo Tomas Hospital”- Panamá- Since September 2006.
- Plastic Surgeon of The Medical Staff Punta Pacifica Hospital- Since 2007.
- Private Practice in: Punta Pacifica Hospital
- XXVI- International Symposium Plastic Surgery Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México November 1999.
- XXVII- Annual Symposium Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México- November 2000.
- XVI- Management of the Acute Burned Patient- Mexican Societhy of the Burned Patient-April2001.
- XXI- National Congress of the Mexican Societhy of the Burned Patients.-Guadalajara, Jalisco , Mexico-April 2001.
- XXVII- Annual International Symposium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery- Guadalajara, Jalisco – November 2001.
- Annual Meeting of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery- April 27-May 3 2002- Las Vegas, Nevada , EUA.
- Course: Mammary Augmentation with Anatomical Prosthesis- Occidental Mexican Society- August 2002.
- Course: Application of Microsurgery in Reconstructive Surgery- Guadalajara , Jalisco –September 2002.
- Vth Course International – Dermatological Institute Dr. Jose Barba Rubio- September 2003.
- ASPS/PSEF/ASMS 71 Annual Scientific Meeting- San Antonio Texas- November 2002.
- Aesthetic Surgery Course- Dr Foad Nahai
||University of Panamá – Faculty of Medicine- Medical Degree-1987-1994.
University of Guadalajara “Dr. José Guerrerosantos”, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon – February 2001- February 2004.
North Texas Children Hospital- Lip and Cleft Palate Treatment Center- International Craniofacial Institute- University of Texas- 2002.
Mexican Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, by the Mexican Society of Plastic Surgery– February 2004.
Panamanian Board Certified By The Panamanian Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.(APCPER)
||- Member of The Iberolatinoamerican Confederation of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery (FILACP) - Since 2005.
- Member of The International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society (IPRAS)- Since 2005.
- Candidate to International Correspondent Member of The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Society (ASAPS)-Since 2004.