Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid Box
Social Security (Panama City) endorsed by the University of Panama Residency Program in Orthopaedics and Traumatology duration (4) years Start Date: 2003 Date of completion: 2007
Formation of Foot and Ankle Sirgery:
- Dupuytren Institute (EPTP)-Team Leg, Foot and Ankle.
January 15 - March 15, 2007 (two months) Buenos Aires, Argentina Tutor: Dr. Daniel Gomez Child
- Foot and Ankle Schot Internship Santiago, Chile
20 al 23 March 2007 Tutor: Dr. Sergio Fernandez
- Fellow Foot and Ankle Surgery Schot (Chilean Orthopaedic Society Tramatología) 7 May to 14 June 2007 (six weeks) Santiago de Chile Tutor: Dr. Nestor Ortega, Dr. Sergio Fernandez Comber
- Fellow Foot and Ankle Surgery-University of Chile Stay for Advanced Foot and Ankle Surgery Santiago, Chile June 15, 2007 to March 14, 2008 (9 months) Tutor: Dr. Mark Paleo
- Rearfoot Surgery Fellow - Replacement Ankle Articular
Kanntonhospital Liestal Switzerland 2 to 24 February 2008 (3 weeks) Tutor: Dr. Beat Hintermann
Experience in Tibia Bone transport in the CHM Dr. A.A.M. - C.S.S 1999 - 2005
Experience in the management of Supracondylar Fractures of Femur C.H.M. Dr. A.A.M - C.S.S.
Comparative study between the nail plate Sliding 135 ° (CPD)
by minimally invasive technique vs. Percutaneous Compression Plate (PCCP) for the fixation of hip fractures in the CHM Dr.AAMC. S.S October 2005 to January 2006.