||1963-1964 Internship: Jaffa Government Hospital, Jaffa
1964-1966 Military Service, AF, Flight Surgeon.
1966-1967 Orthopedic Surgery, Tel Hashomer (military) Hospital.
1967-1972 Residency in Pediatrics, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem
1971-1972 Guest Scientist at the Department of Chemical Immunology, Weizmann Institution , Rehovot.
1972-1973 Adult Nephrology, Nephrology and Hypertension Services, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem
1973-1976 NIH Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
1/10/1972 Lecturer in Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
1978 – Present: Senior Lecturer in Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
- Guest Scientist at the Department of Chemical Immunology, Weizmann Institute for Science: Research
- Fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology, Department of Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- 1984- 1985 Visiting Professor at the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Duke University: Clinical/Research
- 2000-2001 Visiting Professor at the Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Children Hospital & Medical Center, Seattle Washington: Research
- Pediatric representative of the Pediatric department in the Exam committee of the Pediatric Boards of the Hebrew University Medical School (PBMS)
- Participation in multiple workshops for writing questions for exams
- Head of the Exam committee of the PBMS during five years
- Representative of Medical School to the National Exam Committee for Pediatrics
- Participation in workshops of the national board of pediatric exams
- Head of the Oral Final Examination Committee for 6th year medical students at Hadassah and its affiliated hospitals during 20 yea