- 1995-1996 internship at a medical center "Sheba", Tel - Hashomer.
- 1996-2002 specialization, Neurosurgical Department, Medical Center "Sheba", Tel - Hashomer.
- 2002-2004 Fellowship in spine surgery and invasive surgeries tiny Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- 2004 - currently a senior physician and director of spine surgery unit, the array Neurosurgery, Medical Center, Tel - Aviv
- Residency, Department of Neurosurgery, Sheba Medical Center.
- 2002-2004 Practice - the spinal surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA
- 2004 Training tiny spine surgery invasive, Memphis, USA
- 2004 charge of course a tiny spine surgery invasive, Medical College of Wisconsin USA
- 2005 Study of oncological diseases backbone, Kanazawa Japan
- Practice of American students in medical school Tel - Aviv University.
- Lecturer for medical students at University School of Medicine, Tel - Aviv.
- Lecturer in orthopedics trainees Continuing Education Tel - Aviv University.
- Lecturer in nursing school, medical center Tel - Aviv.
- Researcher in biomedical studies - mechanical backbone of research laboratory, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA