||Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
||- Graduated from School of Medicine at Ben - Gurion
- Graduated B.Sc. Chemistry at Ben - Gurion University, Diploma in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University
- Ph.D., Ben Gurion University
||- Senior Physician - Herzliya Medical Center
- Department Director - Hillel Yaffe
- Department of Plastic Surgery Practice Medical Center "Sheba" supervised by Prof. Hagai Contact Memorial
- 1989-1990 - Senior Plastic Surgeon at the Medical Center "Sheba"
- 1990 - Training in Plastic Surgery at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine.
- 1991 - Plastic Surgery Unit Director Hillel Yaffe Medical Center, Hadera.
- 2005 - Visiting Professor from the Indian Association of Plastic Surgery
- Training in Plastic Surgery at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine
- Specializing in Plastic Surgery Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine
- Guest Senior Lecturer in the Chemistry Department at Bar Ilan
- Lecturer in the course "The Chemical aspects of advanced technologies & devices: safety concerns when applied in medicine" at Bar Ilan.
||- Former Member of the board of the World Union of Plastic Surgery Restorative and Aesthetic (IPRAS)
- Chairman of the Committee on Evaluation of New Technologies in Plastic Surgery of IPRAF
- Chairman of the International Registry of Breast Implants
- American Association of Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Indian Association