||Specialist secondary foniatra otolaryngologist.
Employee Department of Otolaryngology, Medical University kier.prof.A.Kukwa.
The author of numerous scientific publications and popular articles in newspapers nationwide.
Coauthor Television program "5,10,15" in a series dedicated to health awareness among children.
Successor "of the Warsaw School of phoniatric" prof.B.Manieckiej-Alexandrovich.
The multi-annual academic teacher and researcher at the Academy of Special Education in Warsaw and Humanities School of Humanities.
Specialization and Main interests: Clinical
* Early prevention of precancerous laryngeal
* Disordered breathing and voice after thyroid surgery because of laryngeal paralysis vocal folds
* Diagnosis and treatment of vocal cord paralysis Laryngeal
* Treatment and prevention of professional voice disorders including voice nodules
* Diagnosis and treatment chrypek
* Breathing and voice rehabilitation after laryngeal surgery
* Diagnosis and treatment bezgłosu
* Conservative treatment of edema of the vocal folds (O. Reincke)
* Diagnosis and treatment of reflux (its effects in the upper respiratory tract).
The CMD affiliated (with break) since 1996 - since its inception.