||Dr. Glenn Angelo Genuino is a graduate of the University of the Philippines, College of Medicine, a Fellow of the Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons Inc. and the Philippine College of Surgeons, and a diplomate of the Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Genuino is also certified by the US ECFMG after passing the National Board of Medical Examiners Examination in 1990. Aside from being board certified in the field of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Genuino has also undergone fellowship training in the fields of Reconstructive Microsurgery at the University of Southern California, and in Burn Surgery at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. A Clinical Associate Professor and Medical Specialist 3 at the University of the Philippines - Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH), Dr. Genuino’s hospital affiliations include the Asian Hospital and Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center, Manila Doctors Hospital, Makati Medical Center, and the Bulacan Provincial Hospital.
A member of the American Burn Association, the International Society for Burn Injuries, Operation Smile International, Philippine Medical Association, Philippine Society for Burn Injuries, Makati Medical Society, and the UP Medical Alumni Association, Dr. Genuino’s special clinical interests include Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Burn Surgery, Aesthetic / Cosmetic Surgery, and Breast Reconstruction.
* Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, Inc.
* Philippine College of Surgeons
* Fellowship Training, Reconstructive Microsurgery - University of Southern California
* Fellowship Training, Burn Surgery - State University of New York at Stony Brook
Memberships & Affiliations:
• Clinical Associate Professor, Medical Specialist 3, University of the Philippines – Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH)
• Manila Doctors Hospital
• Asian Hospital and Medical Center
• St. Luke’s Medical Center
• Makati Medical Center
• Bulacan Provincial Hospital
• American Burn Association
• International Society for Burn Injuries
• Operation Smile International
• Philippine Medical Association
• Philippine Society for Burn Injuries
• Makati Medical Society
• UP Medical Alumni Association