||- Has been with Asian Heart Institute since its inception & set up the department of Preventive Cardiology & Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Set up the first telemetry monitored Cardiac Rehabilitation program in India, in the city of Mumbai.
- Was part of the AHI team, which operated upon the Hon. Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh, in 2009. Was in charge of the cardiac rehabilitation, post-surgery.
- Worked and trained under Dr. Neil Gordon, considered one of the authorities and pioneers in the field of Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation.
- Did an observership under Dr. Dean Ornish, best selling author of the book, 'Reversal of Heart Disease', and on the board of physicians to the United States President.
- Has been leading the AHI team in providing medical support for Mumbai Marathon since its inception.
- Only person in India authorized as the Certification Director of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) in India.
- Dr. Contractor has several publications, both in textbooks as well as Journals