||- Trained in the field of Interventional Cardiology, Red Cross Hospital and Frankfurt Heart Centre, Germany.
- Trained in the field of Interventional Cardiology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA.
- Trained in the field of Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Arrhythmia Research Laboratory, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Actively involved with the development of the Interventional Cardiology program ever since its inception in 1988 at the KEM Hospital.
- Proficient in both adult and pediatric interventions, having performed more than 5000 catheterization procedures including, coronary angioplasty, mitral, pulmonic and aortic valvuloplasty, and closure of ASD, PDA, VSD, fistulas and other shunts.
- Conducted several intervention workshops to train fellow cardiologists.
- On the editorial board of Postgraduate Journal of Medicine and section editor for the Cardiology section of the API text book of Medicine.
- Reviewer for peer reviewed international and national journals like Cardiac Catheterization and Interventions, American Journal of Cardiology, Annals of Pediatric Cardiology, and JAPI.
- Guest speaker and chairperson at many international and national conferences.
- Principal Investigator for several Clinical trials and research projects (Ongoing trials: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Pulmonary Hypertension, Stable Angina Pectoris, Chronic Heart Failure).
- Presented papers in numerous international and national conferences.
- Several publications in national and international journals.
||- TCT award in Washington, USA for the most challenging Asia Pacific case, 2005
Worlds's largest series of non-surgical closure of RSOV (European Heart Journal 2010).
- Best Doctor's Award from Youth Organization for Unity, 2006.
- Best Paper at Annual IMA conference, Nagpur in December 2007.
- Hargobind Medical Foundation Scholar, 1995.
- JN Tata Endowment Scholar, 1995.