||- Inducted as Associate Professor of Cardiac Surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi & held that position for 7 years.
- Appointed as the youngest examiner for Diplomate National Board of Examination for Cardiothoracic & Vascular surgery, New Delhi, India.
- Hon. Professor at The Heart Institute (INCOR) & Zerbini Foundation Sao Paulo Brazil-One of the most important & pioneering center in the World.
- Hon Consultant Al-Bassel Heart Institute, Syria.
- Hon Visiting Consultant- Penang University Hospital, Malaysia.
- Hon Consultant,University of Ecuador,Hospital Carlos Andrade,Ecuador.
- Visiting Faculty, Razavi Hospital, Iran.
- Total experience in cardiac surgery: 19 years.
- Total experience as a consultant: 16 years.
- Performed the first TAVI in India in April 2010.
- First MECC in 2011.
- Peer Reviewer of : EJCTS, ATS, Perfusion, Brazilian Jl of CVS, IJCVTS.
- Scientific Chairman of World Congress of the World Society of Cardiovascular Surgeons 2010.