• MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
• MS: Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
• Fellowship in GI & MAS : BMHRC, Bhopal
• Surgical Oncology: Dr. BRA-IRCH, AIIMS, Delhi
• Fellowship in Head Neck Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction : MSCC – NH, Bangalore
• Fellowship in Post Mastectomy Recon & Breast Oncoplasty : St Andrews, Chelmsford, UK
Dr. Mandeep S. Malhotra, received his training in surgical oncology from Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), AIIMS. He further trained himself in Head Neck Oncology and Microvascular reconstruction from Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Center – Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore. He also specialised in post mastectomy Breast Reconstruction and Breast Oncoplasty from St Andrews Hospital, Chelmsford, UK. He had also worked as a Fellow in department of GI & Minimal Access surgery at BMHRC, Bhopal.
His areas of interest are Head Neck and Thyroid Cancers; Breast Oncoplasty and Post Mastectomy reconstruction; Gynae oncology.
Dr. Mandeep S. Malhotra is currently the Head of Surgical Oncology at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. He was last associated with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Head & Neck cancers and Thyroid Cancer, Salvage for Recurrent Head Neck Cancer, Micro vascular Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Post Mastectomy Reconstruction & Breast Oncoplasty, Genetic impact in Head Neck & Breast Cancers
1. Oral cancer resections, Thyroid surgery, Anterior & Lateral Base of skull surgery [open approach], neck dissection
2. Laryngo-pharangeal cancer resections, parapharangeal tumor removal
3. Breast Cancer Surgery, Therapeutic Mammaplasty i.e. Breast Conserving Surgery
4. Microvascular Reconstruction for Head Neck cancer defects
5. Post Mastectomy Reconstruction both implant and autologous tissue based