||Dr.Sukanda Swasdibutra is a graduate of Mahidol University, Faculty of Medicine, Bangkok, Thailand. She completed a residency in ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital. Dr.Sukanda completed a clinical fellowship at Excimer Laser Vision Center, Queensland, Australia. She served five years in Metta Pacharak Hospital as a Refractive Surgery Specialist. She is recognized as “The First Surgeon to perform LASIK in Government Hospital”. She has performed thousands of refractive surgery procedures.
Dr. Sukanda is a refractive surgery specialist at TRSC and performs LASIK, PRK, Cataract surgery, and Phakic IOL implantation.
- 1990-1992 - Instructor, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital
- 1992-1995 - Residency in Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- 1996 - Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty Course: Atlanta,GA, USA.
- 1997 - Clinical Fellowship: Excimer Laser Vision Center in Brisbane , Queensland , Australia (under K.W. Vandeleur, M.D. and L. Lenton, M.D.)
- 1995-2000 - Refractive Surgery Specialist, Metta Parchaluck Hospital (Wat Rai King), Nakorn Prathom, Thailand
- 1996-Present - Refractive Surgery Specialist, TRSC International LASIK Center in Bangkok, Thailand
||- M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Sciences in Ophthalmology, Siriraj Hospital Medical School, Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate of Medical Licensure, Thailand