Narayana Hrudayalaya Health City - overview
Narayana Hrudayalaya Health city, Bangalore, is a conglomeration of hospitals in one campus:
Sparsh Hospital for Orthopedics & Trauma:
The largest dedicated specialty hospital for Orthopedics, plastic reconstructive and maxillo-facial surgery, containing 500 beds.
The super-specialties available are:
- Joint replacement
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Spine deformity correction
- Sports injuries
- Cosmetic surgery
Narayana Nethralaya Multi Specialty Hospital:
A full-fledged multi specialty hospital that handles Neurosurgery, Neurology, Paediatric, Nephrology, Urolgy, Gynaecology, Gastroenterology, and ENT cases.
Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center:
The world’s largest cancer hospital with 1,400 beds, latest infrastructure and equipments, internationally acclaimed faculty and affiliations with global centers of excellence in cancer care. The Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center provides comprehensive and dedicated cancer care, with facilities including:
- 20 Operation Theatres
- 3 Elekta Linear Accelerators
- Brachy Therapy
The departments include:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Women and Children’s Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Dental & Maxillo Facial Implantology, Cranio-Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Genetic and stem cell research center in association with Biocon Foundation and Rotary.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Heart Hospital:
- Contains 1000 Beds.
- 24 operation theatres and infrastructure to perform 50 major heart surgeries daily.
- Treating patients from over 70 countries with complex heart diseases.
- Performing the highest number of heart surgeries on children in the world.
- The only centre in Asia to implant 3rd generation artificial heart from Ventracor.
- One of the world’s largest reference centers for Redo CABG, DOR’S, Mitral valve, Valve repair, Pulmonary endarterectomy, and Aortic aneurysm surgery.
- One of largest services in the world in Endovascular stenting for aneurysm of aorta.
- One of the largest services in Asia for Electrophysiology studies of the heart.
- Only one of few Indian hospitals with expertise in heart transplant.
- World’s largest experience in extra corporeal membrane oxygenation for heart and lung failure.
Narayana Nethralaya Eye Hospital:
Narayana Nethrayalaya is a 300 bed Eye Hospital with an infrastructure to perform 500 cataract surgeries per day. The hospital focuses on Lasik, Keratoconus, cataract, paediatric ophthalmology and refractive surgery.
Asha Dinesh Institute for Organ Transplant:
The Institute is specialized in transplantation of heart, lung, kidney, liver, pancreas and Bone marrow. It is the largest center for pediatric liver transplantation in India.